Child Care Staffing exists to bring exceptional educational professionals and childcare centers together to provide the best learning environment for children to thrive and grow. If you’re an individual with a passion for early childhood education looking to further your career in the early childhood education industry, Child Care Staffing is your go-to agency for finding the center that matches best with your goals!
Extensive offered benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- PTO policy
CertifiedPreschool Lead Teacher-Early Childhood Education Teacher- Head Teacher Seeking Certified Preschool Teachers to oversee and direct programs for one of our many Clients’ Preschool Centers in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate should possess a strong passion for education with great management skills to supervise and direct the overall program, ensure classroom safety, and prepare and evaluate the curriculum for children to be school-ready.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Observe each child help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Develop schedules, lesson plans, and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of BA/BS degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or be currently enrolled in a program.
- NY State Certification in Early Childhood Education B-2
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with children (ages 2-5).
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Passion for educating children
Pay Rate: $65k-$70k