Rising Ground provides caring support and proven paths to positive change, helping children, adults, and families rise above adversity, and each year, Rising Ground is a positive force in the lives of more than 25,000 individuals. We do this through 50 programs in 70 locations throughout New York City and Westchester. Our strong belief and commitment to diversity shows not just through our work with supported persons but is integral to the building of a strong staff that reflects the communities we serve.
Please look below for the type of programs provided to service the greater New York residence. Also view the qualifications we are seeking to help provide these programs. If you are interested in working for Rising Ground, please send your resume to [email protected] in the subject line please put amNY.
Looking for MSW, CSW, MHC to work in Clinical and Therapeutic settings. To work in our programs such as:
- Licensed in NYS in MSW, CSW and MHC
- Master’s Degree in the field of Social Work
- Over 5 years of experience in clinical or therapeutic settings working with youth under 23 years of age, Adults and Families who face low socioeconomic status.
- Bilingual is strongly preferred, not required.
- Master’s Degree in the field of Social Work.
- Must be willing to obtain licensed within 6 months of hire from your start date.
- A minimum of 3-year experience in clinical or therapeutic settings working with youth under 23 years of age, Adults and Families who face low socioeconomic status.
Starting Salary 60,000.00/Annually and up. (Incentives may applied depending on level of qualification and experience)
Benefits include Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401k matching.