Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As a Custodian, you will play an important role in keeping our premises clean and safe for all employees, families and children we serve. You will oversee all cleaning, inventory/storage, upkeep of equipment and minor repairs needed while on shift. Typical job duties include sweep, mope, wax floor, garbage removal, assist with food service as needed, upkeep of sanitary and cleaning supplies, lifting and re-arranging furniture. This role will interface with various employees, families and children-good communications skills, professional demeanor and discretion is required.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- High School Diploma and FDNY certifications required (F07 and S95).
- Valid NYS Driver’s License.
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in similar position.
- Experience cleaning in a school setting is preferred.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!