- Provide direct patient care in a nursing home, long-term care facility, or rehabilitation center.
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assist with ambulation and transfers of patients.
- Perform vital signs checks and document results in the patient’s chart.
- Monitor patient’s progress and report any changes to the nurse or physician.
- Provide emotional support to patients and their families.
- Assist with medical treatments as directed by the nurse or physician.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patients.
Salary or Hourly Rate